CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 20, 2008

9 months


Today Logan turned 9 months. Its amazing. He's been here the same amount of time that i was pregnant with him. It seems like years since i was pregnant. I am amazed at the changes he has gone through and how Herbie and I have coped with the sleepless nights, unexplained high temps, teething, etc. I love you my Logan forever and ever.





Logan got to have Ice Cream today. He has figured out that if my mouth is moving with out talking then i must have food in my mouth. And he MUST have some. Well i got some ice cream and lets just say mommy let him have some.

I was trying to get "9 Month" pictures today...Did it happen? well sure but not the way i wanted...Logan wanted to do everything else but...so here are a few of my trying.... :D

No comments: