I have finally caught up! I can't believe it! Now asking me to see Logan's scrapbook? well that's another story. I am just happy to have this thing updated. Logan is moving faster now. He hasn't started on his knees yet but i'm sure he will be soon. Here are some current pictures of him up until today.
My two boys....
My two boys....
Logan and his pal Zack. Zack came over so Karyn could go to a funeral. Lets just say that Baby Einstein Rocks!!!!
We were all getting ready to go to the Arden Fair Mall. Chris and Marisa came up to visit. Well i was hoping that logan would fall asleep in the car but he didn't make it....this is how he fell asleep in grandma's arms...
Daddy helping Logan walk... :D
Chris and Marisa made Logan this Batman bear at the "Build a Bear" workshop. He laughs hysterically whenever he sees it. I have it on video and i hope to upload it soon.
yesterday i was on the computer and logan decided he wanted to check out how his exersaucer was put together...Im telling you a mechanical mind....
This is one of Herbie's Father's Day gifts. Its a tshirt with pictures from all (ok not May) the months leading up to Fathers Day. The other? A golf club. He has no idea on either so SHHH!!! until Sunday! I truly can't believe that I've kept it a secret for so long!
2 comments:
This is fantastic, Emily! Thanks for sharing your life and family with those of us who love you all. It will definitely be a bookmarked site!!!
Can I make a suggestion??? You HAVE to get Grandma French to let you take her photo with Logan so you can post it and her estranged friends that love her dearly can see how great she's doing!!! Give her a hug from me - OK???
XOXO,
Audrey
I love the shirt! I'm glad you were finally able to get it to work - - I know you worked so hard on it. I can't wait to hear his reaction to it :)
Post a Comment