CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

December 2007


Logan turned 3 months this month. He is able to hold his head up so much more now.


We were having fun playing on the floor with Logan so my mom took this picture for us.


I hope when we take a picture with santa next year he will be this calm!!



Our 1st family Christmas picture



Uncle Chris came to celebrate Christmas with us and we had to wake him up early. Which is my yearly tradition. I hope to teach his children this tradition!!! :D


Logan got some great presents this year. He loved the wrapping paper. I think he wanted to play with the paper more than the toys!


He started trying to roll over. Instead of continuing the motion he would arch his neck backwards to the point that he couldn't roll over anymore!

Milestones:

laughing
babbling
found his thumb

****Chris proposed to Marisa on our Dad's birthday and she said yes! We are so happy she is going to be apart of our family!*****

No comments: