CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

February 2008


Logan and Zack before Karyn and I took a walk around her neighborhood.

This month (the 13th) Herbie and I celebrated our 9 year anniversary of our first date. We went to a comedy club and dinner. It was nice to get out of the house but weird not having Logan with us.

We also went over to Karyn's house a couple of days later for a valentines day dinner. It was nice to have some more adult conversations with out having to worry about what our kids were doing.


With learning how to roll over both ways we have realized that he has out grown this toy.


Logan turned 5 months this month and has started developing such a silly personality. (He gets it from his daddy!)


Logan with his pap pap. Pap Pap is my Uncle George who lives next door.


While in Wal-Mart I ran into my old friend Courtney who I hadn't seen in years. Since I didn't have Logan with me we decided to have lunch together to catch up!

Milestones:

Peekaboo
Found his toes

No comments: