Ok so today i went into get Logan up from his nap and found him sitting in his crib. He has not done this at all before! He shocked me!! Then when i put him down on the floor he started trying to get himself up on his knees. I couldn't believe it...two different things in one day! I think its because his cousin joseph is here and he is crawling on his knees too and so he decided he needed to join him. Joseph is 7 months old.
Although these things happened he has been excessively whiny.. I know his teeth are coming in but man this time its worse....I think he's also dealing with the "seperation anxiety" thing..but its always only when he's tired...but i sure do love the effects of Tylenol and Motrin... (no not for me... for logan :D )
Conversations with Luke - Movie Edition
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment