CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

October 2007


This month Logan turned 1 month. We started getting used to getting up in the middle of the night and the lack of sleep. Since i was starting to move around more we started going out more. This was interesting since we had never toted around so much stuff before!

Logan had his first play date this month although all he wanted to do was sleep. Zack (who is in the yellow) is son of Rich and Karyn. Karyn and I were friends in high school but got in touch after i found her on Myspace.


My mom is so happy to have Logan here. She helped me so much throughout my labor. She is such a great help and did I mention (I'm sure she did.... ;) ) that we live with her so she gets to see him every day?


My brother chris came for a visit. He couldn't get enough of Logan! He helped me bathe him, feed him, and even put him to sleep!


This is only one of a few pics that I got of Logan in his halloween outfit as right after i took this he decided he needed to overflow his diaper...

Milestones

First Bath
Holds Head Up
First Smile

1 comment:

Rich and Karyn Speakman said...

I just can't believe how much both of the boys have changed! It's amazing to be able to watch them interact together. I love you guys! REALLY looking forward to Saturday night!