CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Saturday Night

This saturday night we took Karyn and Rich to see John Heffron at the Punchline in Sacramento. We had such a blast. We started off going to the Cheesecake Factory and while sitting waiting for the table we were outside and wanted to take pictures. So i asked a lady if she would. She told us no because she thought we wanted to take pictures of her son...She seemed to be a little off...right Karyn? The lady then finally took our picture. (see below) When we were at the comedy club our fear was put to the test...We had to sit in the front row. I wasn't all that concerned once it got to John Heffron because he was a great guy. Then it came. He was scanning the crowd and found us...It was great and luckily he didn't burn us too bad... :D


Me and Herbie


All of us... Boy were we hungry!


Rich and Karyn


Karyn, John Heffron, Me!

Thank you again Karyn and Rich for coming with us we had such a blast!!!!

1 comment:

Jenny Mowery said...

Emily,

thank you so much for sharing these adorable pictures. We are currently in Los Angelous , went to Disneland and Hollywood and the beaches , Ahh.... the beaches so beautiful.
I do not have D.S.L . like my sister does . So , I was able to see your blog and it is fast.
I wanted you to know , I did get to see it . It is wonderful.

Your friend Jenny