CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!

With the way I love to take pictures we decided to get matching t-shirts (the "we" in that sentence would be me). They were matching with at least the emblem. I decided to take pictures outside of all of us. Logan got his taken first (of course!). He loves to sit in the grass and "ham" it up. It was great because Logan was in a great mood although he liked looking at the birds flying rather than the camera.

Today consisted of lounging around, doing stuff around the house and then going over to my aunt and uncle's house for a BBQ. It was alot of fun since we were able to sit around and talk since we haven't done that in awhile (even though we live right NEXT door). My cousin Heather came down from Oregon which I haven't seen her since October! Logan was only a MONTH old! man how time flies!!

When it got dark enough we came back to our house (such a long trip ;) ) and did the fireworks...I have my own pyromaniac (he's the one in the gray shirt down below) and so he does all the lighting. It was so much fun! I LOVE 4th of July! Its my 3rd favorite holiday! I was a little worried about how Logan was going to handle the fireworks but with the help of earplugs he did just fine and halfway through he got bored!! Nothing scared him. I was amazed. I do have to say i am blessed.

HAPPY 4th of JULY!!













No comments: