You know the saying "Out of the mouth of babes" ? well i had just one of those moments tonite with Logan. He is talking so much more now and tonite was no exception. Mom and I were watching TV and Logan decided to give Mom his stuffed Grover so he could be her friend. (he kept saying "friend friend" to her the whole time) Then he brought over his Tickle me Elmo to her. He wouldn't let her hold him but then he put him on the floor and this conversation began:
Logan:"uh oh! Poo Poo!"
Me: "You went poo poo?"
Logan: "Elmo go Poo Poo" (as he's lifting Elmo's legs)
Me: "Does Elmo need a diaper?"
Logan then looks at me like what im saying is ridiculous and then he lifts Elmo's legs again and says "poo poo all done, all done"
I was laughing so hard because he was so SERIOUS and the looks on his face when he lifted Elmo's legs were priceless! :D
I just had to share...I can't wait for more funny/priceless moments like this one!
Conversations with Luke - Movie Edition
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment