This week both Logan and I started a new adventure. I started a new job. Although its only for the next 10 weeks (didn't know that in the beginning but that's another story) i am tutoring students after school over in Olivehurst. It has been fun because I am with kids again. Oh how i love teaching. Logan's new adventure is day care. He goes Tuesdays and Thursdays since no one but me is home those two days. Colleen is Karyn's sister who is just wonderful with him. When i got there it was me who was teary to drop him off. He almost dropped out of my arms so that he could go check things out. He had no problems with being there and was so talkative when we left. He loved it and i am so glad. I was so worried that Logan would be crying the whole time but I think he will be one of the kids who cries when i come to pick him up because he doesn't want to go home. Here are some pictures of the last two weeks. I hope that tomorrow it doesn't rain so that we can have some good Halloween pictures.



Here is a very tired boy.

Our new bedtime routine. Daddy reading a story before bed.


He has become a Cheerio boy. He knows the word, what it means
and gets so excited when he sees them being put on his high chair tray.
2 comments:
Emily - I love the pic of your two boys laying on the couch. Those are the kind you blow up and cherish forever! Hope all is going well. Tell Herbie I said hello!
Ahhh... love the cherrio on the cheek!! LOL! I can already see that scrapbook page!
I hope the second week will be just as easy- someone warned me- and it was true. The first week is the honeymoon- then the second week they make you feel guilty for leaving!
When I left Zach, I drove around the corner to the starbucks- and watched him on the camera system at the daycare. And I managed to cry over my mocha the whole time.
Welcome to motherhood- and all your dorky emotions you must go through !LOL!
See ya soon!
Post a Comment