skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Today i went over next door to talk with my aunt and uncle and i came back with the greatest thing in my current possession. My Uncle George showed me a turkey recipe that came from my Great Aunt Elizabeth. She was my grandpa's sister. I have heard that she was a spitfire and just a great all around person. This recipe below just takes the cake! I think that when My Uncle found it, then showed it around, and everyone started laughing that my Great Aunt in Heaven is saying "well finally they found it! Im glad they are laughing!" I think we all need a laugh these days and i am just realizing that i am ruining the joke but oh man this is hilarious...Read on!
This will also be our new Thanksgiving joke....Or so I hope! Right Uncle George?? :D
1 comment:
THAT is TOO FUNNY!
Post a Comment