This past year a co-worker of moms (who gave Logan a lot of his clothes and toys) gave Logan a bike. And since the weather is getting better we decided to get it out for him. Mom (for Easter) gave him his helmet (a hot wheels one) and his gloves, elbow pads, knee pads and training wheels. I put it all on him while Herbie tightened the bolts on the training wheels.
Since I took a full shot of him in his gear he wanted me to take a photo of each piece of his gear :)
Then while waiting for Herbie to fix the bike Logan decided to do what he does best.....Golf.
And here he is riding his bike....although it lasted only about 10 minutes he had fun while he was trying to ride it. Unforunately the bearing on it went out and so we are going to have to find the part for it and so we think that is the reason he couldn't go so far with it.
1 comment:
I was going to make a snarky comment about Chris and bike riding...but I won't. :)
Go Logan go!
Post a Comment