CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Wow...So much to post! It will be a long one!

On Sunday the 21st we had Logan's party at Round Table in Yuba City, it had a room big enough to hold everyone. We are so blessed to have had such a wonderful first year. Logan has just amazed us with every new milestone he has reached. Its amazing to see a person grow.

The birthday boy has arrived!

His best friend Zack came and is helping him try to take down decorations


Karyn and Laurie playing with the boys

He was so excited to see everyone but was also being really shy!

The Lunas came to celebrate with us!


Uncle Dale got ahold of Logan...can you tell teeth are coming in?
Logan is chowing down on his fingers


Cousin Kathy and Auntie Renee came too! They were both there when he was born.
Man how time flies!


Aunt Angie, Nikka, and Michelle
(Michelle was SOO wonderful in taking pictures so that i didn't have to and so i could enjoy the day...I can never thank her enough!!)
Noelle, George, Chris and Marisa


Uncle Chris being silly!


He only wanted me. So to get "rests" I decided to just give him to people and walk away. He was fine until he saw me again. He is so funny!


Kulbir's little man Gurshaan (man i shouldn't say little...he's going to be 3 in december) sneaked over to say hi to "goo goo" (his way of saying baby)

I told michelle "ok im going to put his crown on,
your going to have to snap pictures quickly! and she did.




Logan's Cake (The one we got to eat)


The one he got to eat



He started very slowly in eating his cake.



and finished with only a little still there and most of the frosting on his face


Everyone enjoying the party!


Herbie, Uncle John, Mark


Gurshaan and Logan


Me, Logan, Zack and Karyn
(They have been friends since their first playdate last October!
They get so excited when they see each other)

*******************************************************************************
Mom bought a wagon this weekend (28th) so that she can take Logan back to see the goats alot easier and it will come in handy when we go to Bishops Pumpkin Farm. So when Herbie got done putting it together he had to take it for a test drive :D


FASTER DADDY!!!


This is definitely something new!




************************************************************************************
Because of gas rising and money getting tighter, we found it easier to get Herbie a motorcycle (something he has wanted for a long time)


He is definitely happy with his purchase. I can't wait for him to get his official license because then i can ride with him :D

2 comments:

Rich and Karyn Speakman said...

I love the pictures of Logan's party. I have a bunch on my camera, so maybe next time you come over, I can load my onto your computer (I think it'd be a lot to e-mail).

Melissa said...

Hey Emily!

I've been stalking your blog for a while. I'm Herbie's cousin Melissa and like to check in and see how much your Logan is growing. He is so cute! Please tell your hubbie I said hello. Feel free to check out our family blog. Take care!