CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Im Not Ready....


Im not ready...i know that its the law of nature for my boy to grow up...but im not ready...I waited so long for him...waited so long for a baby and now my baby is growing up...Where did the time go? I think back to a year ago at this time and I remember i was SOO ready for him to be out so that we could meet the boy who was sitting on my bladder, kicking my tummy when daddy talked to him, and just made me feel like the most beautiful person in the world.

Don't get me wrong .. i love to see him accomplish all the milestones he's supposed to get to, i love to see him smile, i love to hear his laugh when he is happy and has found something new and everything else that goes along with him. I just wish this time was longer because i know right around the corner he will be in school etc. I am glad people warned me about how time goes fast but man could it slow down just a little bit?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awe! I feel so honored to be able to watch him grow. He is a beautiful little soul and it can only get better from here. I too get sad sometimes at thinking how quickly the time passes, but to know that I'm doing everything in my power not to miss one second of it is a comfort to me. You are doing such a fantastic job, Em and I am proud of you.

Anonymous said...

Well?? How did this Sept 20th go? I bet a whole lot better than last year! LOL! Cake vs. Labor Pains? hmmm....
Would love to see bday pics!!
It does go fast, and it is really sad- but I am telling you... when they start saying they love you- or I DID IT!... just pure magic.
There are still tons of first to look forward to, just ask your mom aka Grandma!