For my birthday I wanted to get some pictures taken. I didn't want to do the studio pictures anymore because i felt that taking outside pictures was more to our family's nature. I asked Herbie's cousin Michelle Q. if she would take them for us (she does it professionally on the side). She was definitely up for it! I was so excited when the day came (this past Sunday). Logan unfortunately was teething badly so there weren't many of him smiling but I love what we got! We decided to take the pictures out at the old barn on Herbie's Aunt and Uncle's place. It used to be where his Grandparents lived and he used to play there when he was Logan's age (and older) and so it had more sentimental value. We also took some at the park in Gridley so that Logan could play. I love all the pictures that she took and now it's my decision on what pictures I am wanting! The pictures below are just a sampling of the ones she took. Thank you again Michelle (and Amy) for taking the time to do these you are wonderful! www.imagesbyq.net
I swear this one looks like he's about to throw it at us!
No comments:
Post a Comment