skip to main |
skip to sidebar
These past few days (well since friday) Logan has been dealing with a cold. I didn't know if maybe he had an ear infection because he was favoring his left ear so saturday we went to urgent care. The doctor checked his ear and there wasn't an infection! yay! But she did say he had a normal cold and then checked his teeth and yup his last back molars are coming through. Since then his cough has gotten worse and his nose (as you can see in the picture) has been running non stop! But him being miserable? nope, he doesn't show it...I think it has to do with the fact we have him doped up on tylenol and Motrin. He is still playing and running around and especially runs away from me when i have a baby wipe in hand to wipe away the boogers! I can't wait for this cold to pass but it may be awhile....oh and we have it now too...fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment